Indoor Potting Mix (8 qts)
The Perfect Soil For Indoor Plants. If your plants could shout out with joy, they would (but in an indoor voice). Dig into a bag of Good Dirt Indoor Potting Mix and you can literally feel the difference. Don’t be shy… put your hands in this stuff, move it around between your fingers. An all-natural formula means no stink and no stickiness, just GOOD dirt. Why does this ‘Dirt’ work better than other indoor potting mixes? It’s simple, really. Plants are living organisms and like all living things on planet Earth, they must breathe. Our unique formula of Canadian peat moss and BogBits® create an ideal porosity in your soil, meaning roots have ample room to grow and breathe. This added airspace combined with sustainably harvested peat creates a condition for optimal water and nutrient retention, ensuring your plants’ roots have adequate hydration and food throughout (not just in little pockets). Finally, we add an organic-based Plant Food and PlantBiotics® to help feed roots and break down enzymes for ultimate nutrient absorption. Sit back, relax and watch your indoor jungle grow!
- 8 dry quarts (equivalent = 1/3 cubic foot)
- Experience Bigger Blooms, Healthier Roots, & Faster Growth
- Features BogBits® to add porosity so roots can breathe and nutrients flow to the roots.
- All natural, chemical- free, GMO-free and vegan
- Sphagnum peat moss
- Aged forest products
- Organic based Plant Food
- and a wetting agent
BogBits® are our proprietary recycled by-product of sustainably harvested peat moss. It provides the long term porosity that plants need to breathe and roots to thrive.
Good Dirt® Plant Food is derived naturally from Oilseed Extract, which contains everything nature puts into a seed to reproduce the species. The natural Oilseed Extract contains NPK, trace elements, and all the organic compounds found in a seed. This includes all plant essential amino acids.
Good Dirt PlantBiotics® are a complex package of beneficial microbes that get in around the roots to protect them, forming a tough, protective endospore, allowing the plants to tolerate extreme environmental conditions and transplant shock. They also help with nutrient uptake and continue to colonize/grow as they are also being fed with the organics from the Good Dirt® Plant Food.
Good Dirt® Plant Food encourages both foliage and root growth thanks to the nutrition and the benefits the amino acids provide. Good Dirt PlantBiotics® enhances nutrient uptake. Both products provide some additional slow release Nitrogen and nutrition. The Plant food through the organic Nitrogen and the PlantBiotics® through its storage and release of all nutrients.
PlantBiotics® (6oz shaker bottle)
Sprinkle, Water, Grow! Bring your soil to life. Good Dirt PlantBiotics® contains a beneficial microbial complex to feed your soil. It increases the plant’s natural immunity. It also aids in nutrient breakdown, availability and absorption while reducing nutrient leaching. Using PlantBiotics® regularly reduces transplant shock when repotting or planting. Boost your roots — PlantBiotics® also stimulates root development and nutrient uptake, plus increases tolerance to environmental stress. Our easy to use shaker bottle means you just apply a light dusting to plant beds and containers, water and watch them grow, grow, grow! Re-apply as often as every 4-6 weeks. Use with Good Dirt Plant Food for best results.
- Healthier plants, minimize shock, boost roots
- Contents will treat approximately 600 square feet.
- 6 oz. easy to use shaker bottle
- Use with Good Dirt Plant Food for best results.
Soil Amending Guaranteed Analysis
- Microbial Ingredients 1%
- Bacillus subtilis 1 x 105 cfu/g
- Bacillus megaterium 1 x 105 cfu/g
- Bacillus licheniformis 1 x 105 cfu/g
- Brevibacillus brevis 1 x 105 cfu/g
- Trichoderma harzianum 1 x 105 cfu/g
MICROBIAL NUTRIENTS 89%
- 47.5% Maltodextrin
- 47.5% Sucrose
INERT INGREDIENTS 10%
- 10% Diatomaceous Earth
Plant Food (15oz liquid concentrate)
Easy, efficient and effective… Naturally. Good Dirt Plant Food can be used with any plant — indoors and out. It contains oil-seed extract, a renewable source of plant nutrition which has “Boost Molecules” (amino acids) known to improve overall plant health! This not only feeds the plant, but feeds the living beneficial microorganisms (Plantbiotics®) in the soil to keep that “living soil” living! Use with Good Dirt PlantBiotics® for best results.
May be applied each time plants are watered. Make a fresh solution every time you feed.
- Outdoors: Mix 3 capfuls or 1 tablespoon of Good Dirt Plant Food into 1 gallon of water
- Indoors: Mix 1 capful or 1 teaspoon of Good Dirt Plant Food into 1 gallon of water Make a fresh solution each time you feed.
- Contains ~60 Capfuls
- Concentrated formula is easy to mix and goes a long way.
- Pathogen-free, heavy metals free, GMO free, vegan
- Use with Good Dirt PlantBiotics® for best results.
- Guaranteed Analysis Total Nitrogen(N) – 10%
- 3.70% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 3.65% Urea Nitrogen
- 1.90% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 0.75% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P2O5) – 4%
- Soluble Potash (K2O) – 3%
- Derived from Fermented Oilseed Extract, Monopotassium Phosphate, Potassium Sulfate, Ammonium Phosphate, Sulfate of Ammonia, Ammonium Nitrate, Urea.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the N-P-K ratio of your Plant Food?
The NPK (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium) of the Plant Food is 10-4-3. Keep in mind this is a liquid, so it is double the weight of a water soluble plant food. The added benefit from Good Dirt Plant Food is the oilseed extract that contains everything from the seed that naturally provides so much more for the plant health and growth than the NPK.
Does your Plant Food expire?
Good Dirt Plant Food has a five year shelf life. We recommend making a new solution each time you feed your plants. If you have left over plant food after mixing it with water, it can be stored for up to 48 hours. We recommend using all that you mixed, as it can be fed to your lawn, shrubs, or anything that grows.