Good Dirt’s biostimulant made easy! Everything you need in one tablet to get your plants off to a robust start. What in the world is a biostimulant? Biostimulants are substances or microorganisms whose function when applied to plants or the soil is to stimulate natural processes to improve nutrient uptake, decrease root stress, boost soil health and overall plant establishment.
“I always compare growing a plant to building a house. The most important part of a house is the foundation, you’ve got to have a solid base to support the structure. It’s the same with a plant, you have to have a solid, strong, healthy root system for the plant to take root and thrive. That’s why it is so important to create a ‘living soil.'”
— Al Newsom, Good Dirt Co-Founder and Horticulturist
Easy to Use:
- Dig a hole slightly larger than your plant’s root ball
- Place tablet in hole, cover with a thin layer of soil
- Place plant in hole, gently firm in soil around the roots
How it Works:
- Contains beneficial organisms to bring your soil to life
- Natural biological protection for your roots
- An initial petroleum-free nutrition starter
- Put a tablet in each time you plant!
- Water your plants with the Good Dirt Plant Food for best results.