Sprinkle, Water, Grow! Bring your soil to life. Good Dirt PlantBiotics® contains a beneficial microbial complex to feed your soil. It increases the plant’s natural immunity. It also aids in nutrient breakdown, availability and absorption while reducing nutrient leaching. Using PlantBiotics® regularly reduces transplant shock when repotting or planting. Boost your roots — PlantBiotics® also stimulates root development and nutrient uptake, plus increases tolerance to environmental stress. Our easy to use shaker bottle means you just apply a light dusting to plant beds and containers, water and watch them grow, grow, grow! Re-apply as often as every 4-6 weeks. Use with Good Dirt Plant Food for best results.
- Healthier plants, minimize shock, boost roots
- Contents will treat approximately 600 square feet.
- 6 oz. easy to use shaker bottle
- Use with Good Dirt Plant Food for best results.
Soil Amending Guaranteed Analysis
- Microbial Ingredients 1%
- Bacillus subtilis 1 x 105 cfu/g
- Bacillus megaterium 1 x 105 cfu/g
- Bacillus licheniformis 1 x 105 cfu/g
- Brevibacillus brevis 1 x 105 cfu/g
- Trichoderma harzianum 1 x 105 cfu/g
MICROBIAL NUTRIENTS 89%
- 47.5% Maltodextrin
- 47.5% Sucrose
INERT INGREDIENTS 10%
- 10% Diatomaceous Earth
Easy, efficient and effective… Naturally. Good Dirt Plant Food can be used with any plant — indoors and out. It contains oil-seed extract, a renewable source of plant nutrition which has “Boost Molecules” (amino acids) known to improve overall plant health! This not only feeds the plant, but feeds the living beneficial microorganisms (Plantbiotics®) in the soil to keep that “living soil” living! Use with Good Dirt PlantBiotics® for best results.
May be applied each time plants are watered. Make a fresh solution every time you feed.
- Outdoors: Mix 3 capfuls or 1 tablespoon of Good Dirt Plant Food into 1 gallon of water
- Indoors: Mix 1 capful or 1 teaspoon of Good Dirt Plant Food into 1 gallon of water Make a fresh solution each time you feed.
- Contains ~60 Capfuls
- Concentrated formula is easy to mix and goes a long way.
- Pathogen-free, heavy metals free, GMO free, vegan
- Use with Good Dirt PlantBiotics® for best results.
- Guaranteed Analysis Total Nitrogen(N) – 10%
- 3.70% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 3.65% Urea Nitrogen
- 1.90% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 0.75% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P2O5) – 4%
- Soluble Potash (K2O) – 3%
- Derived from Fermented Oilseed Extract, Monopotassium Phosphate, Potassium Sulfate, Ammonium Phosphate, Sulfate of Ammonia, Ammonium Nitrate, Urea.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the N-P-K ratio of your Plant Food?
The NPK (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium) of the Plant Food is 10-4-3. Keep in mind this is a liquid, so it is double the weight of a water soluble plant food. The added benefit from Good Dirt Plant Food is the oilseed extract that contains everything from the seed that naturally provides so much more for the plant health and growth than the NPK.
Does your Plant Food expire?
Good Dirt Plant Food has a five year shelf life. We recommend making a new solution each time you feed your plants. If you have left over plant food after mixing it with water, it can be stored for up to 48 hours. We recommend using all that you mixed, as it can be fed to your lawn, shrubs, or anything that grows.